The Fern was a bay and sound tender built for service in the northwest. She entered commissioned service in 1915 and was assigned to the 16th Lighthouse District out of Ketchikan, Alaska.
She was decommissioned and sold in 1934. She apparently was used as a fishing trawler as late as 1981.
Show documents associated with this vessel:Show Documents »
View a list of the people (crew members) who have been associated with this vessel:List People »