OWNER & ACCESS
Light List Data:
This was originally a two-light station; this is the east light. The west lighthouse tower, 895 away, was discontinued in 1924. It still stands and is in private ownership (see separate record). The keeper's house next to the east tower is privately owned; the lighthouse tower has been licensed to the American Lighthouse Foundation since 2000. The Fresnel lens from the east tower is now on display at the Maine Maritime Museum in Bath.
Information from New England Lighthouses: A Virtual Guide, www.newenglandlighthouses.net