OWNER & ACCESS
Light List Data:
Moved from Lake Champlain to the Shelburne Museum in 1952. (Geographic coordinates provided here are the original location.) The original lens remains in place; a solar powered light has been installed, but it does not serve as an aid to navigation.
Information from New England Lighthouses: A Virtual Guide website (author Jeremy D'Entremont), www.newenglandlighthouses.net.