OWNER & ACCESS
Light List Data:
The light was replaced by a skeleton tower closer to the shore in 1937. In September 2007, a wind storm toppled the skeleton tower. In late October, it was announced that the Coast Guard would install a new optic in the lighthouse tower, making it an active aid to navigation again. A 250 mm optic went into service on January 1, 2008.
(New England Lighthouses: A Virtual Guide at www.newenglandlighthouses.net)