OWNER & ACCESS
Light List Data:
According to Lighthouse Friends, "On July 7, 1884, $350 was earmarked for a small beacon to range with the main light at Hyannis. This new structure was erected on the Old Colony Railroad Wharf in 1885 and when aligned with Hyannis Lighthouse, guided boats into the harbor. As the range beacon was frequently extinguished by storms, the structure had to be almost entirely rebuilt in 1886."