OWNER & ACCESS
In 1908, a lighthouse was constructed on Ladies Delight Island by the Cobbosseecontee Yacht Club. The lighthouse was designed by Frank Morse, a Boston marine architect. The lighthouse, which is 16 feet high with its lantern adding another nine feet, has always been maintained by members of the Cobbosseecontee Yacht Club.
(New England Lighthouses: A Virtual Guide at www.newenglandlighthouses.net)